The Club's Icsunonove magazine and BulletIN is sent to all members and made available online to overseas subscribers.
Classifieds: For Sale and Wanted
For a standard "Classified" For Sale advertisement of 30 words maximum, the fee is £10 sterling to non-members and £5 sterling to members.
A "Wanted" section advertisement is FREE to all members only, again for a maximum of 30 words.
How to apply:
- State your name, address and telephone number, and whether this is a For Sale or Wanted advertisement.
- Club Members must also quote their membership number.
- Compose your advertisement using the maximum number of words as stated above. Please write legibly, preferrably in block capitals. All cars advertised will normally be Fiat / Bertone X1/9 so these words can be saved. It is a good idea to include the price, the area where you live and of course your telephone number.
- State the section you require i.e. 1300/Lido, 1500, Bertone Standard, Bertone VS, SE/Gran Finale, Kits/Coversions/Other, Parts For Sale or Wanted.
- Enclose your total payment by cheque (pounds sterling only please), made payable to the 'X1/9 Owners Club'.
- Non-members who wish to receive a copy of the magazine or "news mag" must enclose an A5 sized stamped addressed envelope.
- Send your application to the address shown below.
Your advertisement will also be included on the Club's website Classified Page, unless you state otherwise.
Please submit your classified advertisement to our Sales officer, details of which can be found on our contacts page.
If you would like to promote your X1/9 services in the Club's Icsunonove magazine and BulletIN, then please contact our Trade officer for details of our advertising rates (details can be found on the contacts page).
Shows and Events
If you are organising a classic car show, fair or other event which the Club could attend, then please send full details to the Membership Secretary, who will pass on your information to the relevent regional organiser.