user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC: I'm in Cairo at the moment

I'm in Cairo at the moment 6 years 1 month ago #25787

Hi there all you X1/9ers, I am working in Cairo right now, back on Tuesday and then a couple of days holiday in Scotland before I go to Bulgaria on November 2 for a couple of days (back on the 4th)... then home for 10 and back here in Cairo on the 14th for 12 days.... then home in time for Christmas...

I will catch up with membership renewals and newbies as and when I can (Insha allah) but please bear with me if it takes a while!!!!

You are not forgotten... just in abeyance... so to speak.

Make with the positive waves and I'll see you all soon at one or other of our events... may not make the NEC as I'd hoped... depends on the tolerance of the Mrs... as you might expect.
Salam aleikum

Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rob (Jet) "Xkell" says... Make with the Positive waves.

I'm in Cairo at the moment 6 years 1 month ago #25789

Enjoy your day of rest oh great one !!!

"On the wing of a Lear"

I'm in Cairo at the moment 6 years 1 month ago #25914

Back from Egypt all in one piece and done the membership stuff... filled the local post box with letters, the postman's bag would be heavy!

Just about to set off again for Bulgaria this time... so if no response, do not worry, I'll be back at the weekend for a while...!

Rob

I'm in Cairo at the moment 6 years 1 month ago #26003

Just updated the memebership again... new members and renewals...

Am off back to Egypt again in the morning! Back on the 25th, so won't be able to process any membership stuff again before then...

Tell the newbies to be patient... I'll get their stuff out to them soonest, promise.

If they've paid via the shop, then someone can give them the access details to the members' area... :idea:

Rob

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds