Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC: LANCASTER INSURANCE CLASSIC MOTOR SHOW

LANCASTER INSURANCE CLASSIC MOTOR SHOW 2 weeks 15 hours ago #39054

It's that time of year and once again we will be at
the LANCASTER INSURANCE CLASSIC MOTOR SHOW, POWERED BY DISCOVERY

We will be located in Hall 5 on stand 445 near the Fiat club and the Lancia Montecarlo Consortium.
If you are planning on coming to the show please make sure you use the club discount code.
(Note the code is available to club members only)

And also please come and see us on the club stand, it's great to see club members and we like people to come and see us :)

If you have a 1300 and it could be available to use on the club stand please contact me for further details.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Blue Gran Finale F100FAW
As seen in Classic & Sports car....
As seen in Auto Italia.....
As seen on Fifth Gear....!!!!
Lido ALF 704S
Last Edit: by Andy Rowley.

LANCASTER INSURANCE CLASSIC MOTOR SHOW 2 weeks 2 hours ago #39055

Hi Andy, I came to the show last year and spent far too long speaking to you guys. After being persuaded to show my Gran Finale I've been doing this since April and am hoping to bring it along to Birmingham (even if just in the car park!). Shame you don't need another one but I think I remember yours being very similar!! You were right (of course!), she's been welcomed by everyone who's met her, thanks again for persuading me to show her!

LANCASTER INSURANCE CLASSIC MOTOR SHOW 1 week 6 days ago #39056

Well, things move fast these days, looks like X1/9s will be taking over the NEC. Was asked this eve if I would like to show my Gran Finale on the Pride of Ownership stand. Couldn't turn that down so look out for the blue G reg Gran Finale in Hall 3 too!

LANCASTER INSURANCE CLASSIC MOTOR SHOW 1 week 6 days ago #39057

• JB
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I've got a few rare F1 items in the auction so I might pop down, I'll come and say hello if I can make it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds