• Page:

TOPIC: '83 X1/9 and Uno Turbo available to right person

'83 X1/9 and Uno Turbo available to right person 2 years 2 months ago #38571

• David
  • David 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
2 cars going to Best offer - including free!
Would any of the lovely group members here be interested in a couple of 'interesting' Italian donor/project cars? Fiat Uno Turbo I.e H reg and 1983 Fiat X1/9. (Located in Chelmsford)
Apologies to just join your group and try to flog you some stuff - but I live in Australia and have rushed home to take care of my sick Pops for a few weeks.
One of the tasks on the 'things that need doing' list is removing the unfinished (and indeed unstarted projects).
The UNO was driven to its current resting spot and there it has sat - at least 10 years. All the glass looks good. And there are obviously going to be a heap of bits and bobs that can be used. There are some ok panels but make no mistake this car will never be on the road again. It was bought in order to donate the turbo engine to the X1/9 and make a pocket rocket.
The X1/9 was restored to a fair condition 10 years ago and Dad drove it for a while. Then having starting a little engine overhaul, ran out of steam, put it under a tarp and there she rots. This one could be saved - and with the turbo engine ........ Bellissimo
The UT is in a difficult to get at position and will need to be dragged out before loading on a flat bed.
The X1/9 should be able to roll on to a trailer.
I will give more info if you interested.
I am sure if I waited long enough I could sell these, part them out etc etc - but I have more important things to take care of and my Dad would love to see them go to someone who cares and can use them to help keep others on the road.
Feel free to PM me, ask for my number or e-mail etc.
Enjoy the 'rust in pieces' pics. - taken from the UNO Turbo owners collective where I also have this on offer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds