user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Exhaust 3 weeks 5 days ago #41438

Hi does anyone have a standard manifold and exhaust or possibly a silencer to go onto a csc manifold thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Exhaust 3 weeks 3 days ago #41446

Not very helpful but quite bizarre...

When I bought the car it came with a CSC manifold/exhaust and it was rubbish; very noisy (resonance at 70 mph) and poor power output. I put a standard manifold and exhaust back on and it was much better - looks like someone reversed my work! It did have the insulation and 'false' boot floor at that stage as well.

Exhaust 2 weeks 6 days ago #41459

Hi Martin
I’m going back to standard again mate managed to source a manifold and exhaust but not sure how mounting works on silencer has they appear to have cut it down .i believe it has two bolts and springs it that right also can’t see a cutout on rear valance for tailpipe

Exhaust 2 weeks 5 days ago #41460

• NRG
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
I bought my Lido with a CSC fitted, they had modified the standard gearbox hook mount so it fitted the CSC mounts on the silencer. I had to get a standard hook mount from x19 Spares

This is the standard silencer and the CSC modified mount.....

Last edit: by NRG.

Exhaust 2 weeks 5 days ago #41462

Brilliant just what I needed thanks. They seem to have cut off the end of the bracket might have to weld a plate on or try to source one

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds