user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Wheels 1 year 10 months ago #41663

Hi
After some wide 13 inch wheels if anybody has any could possibly do a deal either way with some 4 spoke revolutions 14x6 with brand new nankang ns2r on thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wheels 1 year 10 months ago #41665

How wide is wide?

Wheels 1 year 10 months ago #41666

Sorry looking at bigger arches so was just seeing if anything was available depends on offset really but 7,8, 9 inch

Wheels 1 year 10 months ago #41667

Wow that is wide!
Any reason not to stay with with 14s or 15s at that width?

Wheels 1 year 10 months ago #41668

I’m really not sure could do with some ideas really not a lot of tyre choice in 14 and think I prefer the look of 13

Wheels 1 year 10 months ago #41669

Jab motorsport have nice 13x7 cromodora cd66 replicas to suit the Exxy but they are about £200 per corner.

Wheels 1 year 10 months ago #41670

Seen them mate lovely but bit pricey

Wheels 1 year 10 months ago #41673

Black 'Revolution' 4 spokes I think suit an X1/9. You'll find that if you go much bigger than standard you'll foul the suspension springs and/or the wheel arches depending on whether you use wider spacers or not. Most people who go wider fit 2.25" coil over race type suspension units. In that case I think I'm right in saying that you can squeeze in 205/60/13 on 7" rims. Coil overs are not cheap and not much choice for an X1/9. If you fit wider arches to accommodate wider tyres you may actually hit arches as you turn the wheel. Not a huge choice bigger than 205/60 in 13", but I'm with you in saying that 13" suits an X1/9

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds