user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Inflammatory posts 9 years 7 months ago #29580

This is general information for everyone to read and digest that uses and posts on the forum.

I will stop any personal or inflammatory posts on the forum. If there are personal gripes or issues between people then this is not the place to air them. I will moderate these posts, remove them or edit them if neccessary.

That doesn't mean I will remove banter or genuine discussions around the club or issues in the club. We all have a right to discuss and air these issues online and this is the correct use of the forum.

I don't want to take a heavy handed approach as this would be wrong and would potential harm the general flow of the forum. But I think if I set the ground rules now and everyone understands why the rules are there then there won't be any issues moving forward.

If you have an issue with a post or someone has posted something that you think is inflammatory or is personally offensive to you then please approach me first. I will deal with it. Its better to do it this way than letting it spiral out of control with several posts and threads on the board.

You can contact me via Personal Messaging on the board or better still call me to discuss. I will take your call if available if not then please leave me a voice mail and I will come back to you as soon as possible.

I would prefer to talk about an issue so that I can understand it and act accordingly.

I hope this helps the club move forward into 2013.

Regards,

Terry.
Mobile - 07935 118723
1983 1500 (currently restoring it)
1989 1500 GF - on the road
2003 Mazda RX8 - modern version of the X1/9

Aspires to a Lancia MonteCarlo (code number by Fiat and Lancia X1/8 then X1/20)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Terry Gaskin.

Inflammatory posts 9 years 7 months ago #29581

Well put Terry
1986 'BAD' Turbo Bertone X1/9
1977 1300 Special Series
1989 Lotus Esprit 2.2 Turbo
1986 Mk1 b MR2 t-bar
1999 Mk 2 MR2 Rev 5 t-bar, 3.0 V6 vvti
2012 GT86
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terry Gaskin

Inflammatory posts 8 years 6 months ago #32256

This is general information for everyone to read and digest that uses and posts on the forum.

I will stop any personal or inflammatory posts on the forum. If there are personal gripes or issues between people then this is not the place to air them. I will moderate these posts, remove them or edit them if necessary.

That doesn't mean I will remove banter or genuine discussions around the club or issues in the club. We all have a right to discuss and air these issues online and this is the correct use of the forum.

I don't want to take a heavy handed approach as this would be wrong and would potential harm the general flow of the forum. But I think if I set the ground rules now and everyone understands why the rules are there then there won't be any issues moving forward.

If you have an issue with a post or someone has posted something that you think is inflammatory or is personally offensive to you then please approach me first. I will deal with it. Its better to do it this way than letting it spiral out of control with several posts and threads on the board.

I thought it would be a good idea to refresh this thread again. If there are personal gripes or issues between people then this is not the place to air them. I will moderate these posts, remove them or edit them if necessary.

If you have any issues with the above, please contact either myself or any of the other moderators.

Merry Christmas

Andy
Blue Gran Finale F100FAW
As seen in Classic & Sports car....
As seen in Auto Italia.....
As seen on Fifth Gear....!!!!
Lido ALF 704S
The following user(s) said Thank You: Graham Hutchings

Inflammatory posts 7 years 8 months ago #33633

Once again, it is necessary to refresh this message as a reminder to ALL users of this website regarding inflammatory posts.

I will stop any personal or inflammatory posts on the forum. If there are personal gripes or issues between people then this is not the place to air them. I will moderate these posts, remove them or edit them if necessary.

Blue Gran Finale F100FAW
As seen in Classic & Sports car....
As seen in Auto Italia.....
As seen on Fifth Gear....!!!!
Lido ALF 704S
The following user(s) said Thank You: peter thorpe

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds