user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC: ITALIAN CAR DAY AT STANFORD HALL ON SUNDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER

ITALIAN CAR DAY AT STANFORD HALL ON SUNDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 3 weeks 3 days ago #40857

Auto Italia are returning to Stanford Hall again at the end of September after a gap of a few years.

It would be great to support this event again and see a few X1/9s there.

I will be contacting Auto Italia to try and arrange an area for X1/9s to park in and will post any further updates here.
More information can be found on either their Facebook page or website: auto-italia.co.uk/events.asp

Cheers

Andy
Blue Gran Finale F100FAW
As seen in Classic & Sports car....
As seen in Auto Italia.....
As seen on Fifth Gear....!!!!
Lido ALF 704S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ITALIAN CAR DAY AT STANFORD HALL ON SUNDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 2 weeks 5 days ago #40868

I'm planning to be there

ITALIAN CAR DAY AT STANFORD HALL ON SUNDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 2 weeks 5 days ago #40870

I'm planning to be there ,but probably in the Coupe due to the distance from home

ITALIAN CAR DAY AT STANFORD HALL ON SUNDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 1 week 3 hours ago #40929

A quick update regarding this show: there will be an area for the X1/9s to park inside the railings in front of the hall.
Below is information taken from their website.

Stanford Hall UPDATE
Auto Italia Italian Car Day at Stanford Hall 29th September
Gates open at 8am.
Entrance prices are £10 per adult, £5 per child (5-13 years old), under 5s go free. Please note that there are no advance ticket sales and that it is a CASH gate.
All Italian cars are welcome to park on the main site with special and unusual cars invited to park in front of the main house. All non-Italian cars will be parked in an adjacent car park on the left of the main entrance as used in previous years.
Please note change to camping information: All camping must now be PRE-BOOKED. Please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you wish to camp the night before; prices are £10 per person.
We will have a dedicated Italian themed trade village with food (think good coffee, wood-fired pizza, paninis and prosecco) and trade.
Blue Gran Finale F100FAW
Lido ALF 704S

Last edit: by Andy Rowley.

ITALIAN CAR DAY AT STANFORD HALL ON SUNDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 6 days 6 hours ago #40932

Finally have the car finished after it's mammoth paint job and general extensive fettling. I'm at Shelsley Walsh Hill climb the Sunday before, but I count this event as it's first proper outing. See you all there

ITALIAN CAR DAY AT STANFORD HALL ON SUNDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 5 days 15 hours ago #40934

Excellent, look forward to catching up and seeing the car in its new form
Blue Gran Finale F100FAW
Lido ALF 704S

ITALIAN CAR DAY AT STANFORD HALL ON SUNDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 1 day 1 hour ago #40962

I plan to attend with my car now its finally back on the road after 20 years.
Mine is same colour and interior as Steve Farrell's lovely example, just not quite as nice!
As I am only 20 miles away thought it would be a good outing.

Should I (do I need to) register through the Auto Italia Italian Car link or through yourself Andy ?

ITALIAN CAR DAY AT STANFORD HALL ON SUNDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 15 hours 33 minutes ago #40963

Thanks Alan, can't wait to see yours.
Look forward to seeing you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alan Hutton

ITALIAN CAR DAY AT STANFORD HALL ON SUNDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 12 hours 51 minutes ago #40964

Hi Alan,

Look forward to seeing you there. You can pay on entry, there is no need to pre book for this one.

Any problems just let me know.

cheers,

Andy
Blue Gran Finale F100FAW
Lido ALF 704S
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alan Hutton

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds