user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC: Does anybody know these X1/9's?

Does anybody know these X1/9's? 5 days 7 hours ago #40936

Hello all

I'm still on my search for an X1/9 and have identified a couple of potential candidates which I'm hoping to go and see this weekend. Prior to going along though, just thought I'd see if the cars in question were known to any club members.

First up is a G-reg Gran Finale in Mica Red, located near Kenilworth and currently listed on E-bay for £4250 (or best offer) and second up is a D-reg example in red which is being sold by "Old Motor Co" in Derbyshire and listed on Car&Classic for £3750

I won't post the full reg numbers here as I'm not sure if that is against forum rules but if anyone has seen these ads and knows the cars in question and can tell me anything about them (good, bad or ugly!) then that would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Aidan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does anybody know these X1/9's? 5 days 4 hours ago #40937

Hi Aidan,

I don't any of the cars, however, I notice the Old Motor Company has another "Y" reg X1/9 which looks really nice. It could be a better bet than the red one. While you're there worth looking at both of them.
The one on ebay has been resprayed and has previously been restored so worth checking thoroughly.
Blue Gran Finale F100FAW
As seen in Classic & Sports car....
As seen in Auto Italia.....
As seen on Fifth Gear....!!!!
Lido ALF 704S

Does anybody know these X1/9's? 3 days 16 hours ago #40944

The Mica red one has been on eBay before; 20 October 2016, 28 September 2017, 25 April 2018. The other one has previously been on Car and Classic; 15 July 2018 for £2,495 and 22 May 2019 for £5,000.

Does anybody know these X1/9's? 1 day 3 hours ago #40960

Mine might be of interest to you.

Tonight I have put an ad on car and classic. Price is 3995 ono

I'm based in Bristol.

I'm selling to release funds to go traveling so feel free to make an offer.

She drives well, had new suspension last year. New battery a couple of weeks ago for mot. Sadly my mechanic welded (badly) a patch on the seal to pass the MOT. I'm a bit gutted as I thought it was a fail and had it booked in with a body repair shop but the guy kept telling me next week, next week and I couldn't put up with the B.S. any longer and thought if it does fail I'll get it done properly but he went ahead and welded a patch on the seal - grrr :-(

Still, what's done is done and it's got a years mot and ready to go.

I've got a set of original "3 spoke" alloys that will go with the car

She needs a little tlc but but all in all she's in good condition.

Any question please contact me via pm

please note the picture below is NOT of my extra set of alloys ! It is just to show the style of alloy

Last edit: by Jason.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds