user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC:

distributor 2 months 4 weeks ago #41938

Does any one have the plastic keeper from a 135 or similar Marelli distributor? I broke mine taking it off, they get fragile. It is the part with the spring pin that fits through at the bottom.
Also i may soon have an electronic ignition distributor for sale like the ones Henk sells but for less, ten minutes or so use IF it turns out that I have fixed my old electronic distributor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

distributor 2 months 2 weeks ago #41946

did you have any joy finding the plastic keeper David as i need to source one as well

distributor 2 months 2 weeks ago #41948

I could not find one and ended up fitting an off the shelf metal collar on. However, i have not fitted it and have doubts about it. If it fell off into the crank case, well.
Instead i am going to make one out of nylon using the same pin to fasten it. If you want one i will make two.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard Garnett

distributor 2 months 2 weeks ago #41950

I have made the collar as you can see. It is out of engineering nylon so should not break and will be up to the heat. if you would like one let me know.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alan Hutton

distributor 2 months 1 week ago #41958

Hi David sorry for slow reply and thanks for the offer and great idea I can get my son to make one so i should be ok but many thanks again

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds