user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Brecon National - numbers confirmed as attending so far 1 month 3 weeks ago #42270

• NRG
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
We are in South Bucks, will head out to Thame then Oxford to pick up the A40, hope to leave 11:30 ish with a stop for luch at some point. So may be able to hook up on the route…

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Brecon National - numbers confirmed as attending so far 1 month 3 weeks ago #42271

The First national at Butlitz ? perhaps then only 97.5 cars in the car park at Butlins Pwllheli great memories
Enjoy this years event
Attachments:

The Brecon National - numbers confirmed as attending so far 1 month 3 weeks ago #42272

I recognise a few faces there Frosty!

Right, I've received the menu for the Saturday evening meal and I've emailed this out to those attending. If you haven't received my email you won't be on my list. Please get in touch with me asap if this is the case.

Thanks!
1986 'BAD' Turbo Bertone X1/9
1977 1300 Special Series
1989 Lotus Esprit 2.2 Turbo
1986 Mk1 b MR2 t-bar
1999 Mk 2 MR2 Rev 5 t-bar, 3.0 V6 vvti
2012 GT86

The Brecon National - numbers confirmed as attending so far 1 month 3 weeks ago #42275

A large static caravan has just become available at Lakeside:

Hi

Just had a 3 bedroom ( sleeps maximum of 6 people) become available for weekend of Friday September 10th and Saturday 11th. The total for 2 nights for 4-6 people is £210.00 or £180.00 for 2 people. I have blacked caravan out off chart so if anyone wants to book, then they would need to ring 01874658226

Thanks

Karen

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
01874 658226 – www.llangorselake.co.uk

Please can you leave us a review.
1977 1300 Special Series
1986 Mk1 b MR2 t-bar
2012 GT86

The Brecon National - numbers confirmed as attending so far 1 month 3 weeks ago #42279

Another X in Gloucestershire has asked about meeting, I'll agree a location and time, maybe if we fail to catch up with you along the A40 we can all meet there? Cheers, Mike

The Brecon National - numbers confirmed as attending so far 1 month 3 weeks ago #42280

Yawn!
It's midnight and I've just finished your welcome packs. You have maps and directions for each run that you can print out.. My best advice is for you to use your google maps on your phone. I have the routes ready to go that I will email everyone,. All you do is click on the link in the email and hey presto! That's it! This avoids anyone getting lost.

On another note, Youtuber 'Hubnut' (Ian) will be around on the Sunday and would like to feature an early and a late X1/9 on his channel. Please let me know if you would like to be put in touch.

See you all on Friday evening for a drink or two.

Rob
1977 1300 Special Series
1986 Mk1 b MR2 t-bar
2012 GT86

Last edit: by Rob Warren.

The Brecon National - numbers confirmed as attending so far 1 month 2 weeks ago #42281

• NRG
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Rob, did you email the maps out?

The Brecon National - numbers confirmed as attending so far 1 month 2 weeks ago #42282

You all have mail!
1977 1300 Special Series
1986 Mk1 b MR2 t-bar
2012 GT86

The Brecon National - numbers confirmed as attending so far 1 month 2 weeks ago #42283

Thanks Rob for all of your hard work.

I’d like to point out that the wearing of facemasks is still a legal requirement in Wales.
Generally in all indoor public places such as reception areas, shops, paying for petrol, museums etc.
Hospitality, cafes, pubs etc are exempt, though individual establishments might have their own rules where they require facemasks until you are seated.
Please be kind to everyone.
The ‘I come from England, we don’t wear facemasks’ has caused upset locally to me.
You can read the full scintillating read here:
gov.wales/face-coverings-guidance-public

Rob Croskell’s traditional good weather vibes seem to be bearing fruit for the Saturday and Sunday!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy Rowley, Mike Taylor

The Brecon National - numbers confirmed as attending so far 1 month 2 weeks ago #42286

• NRG
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Many thanks to Rob & Charlotte, Juliet and everybody else for organising an outstanding event this year, it was our first and absolutely fantastic!
We had a great time and loved the driving, scenery, chatting and drinking(!) We’ve made new friends and hope to see you all at the next meeting, thank you!

It took us a long 5 hours to get home and we covered 457miles over the weekend, absolutely cream cracker’d but very happy! Thank you to everyone who voted for BART, It is greatly appreciated…every car was unique and great in their own way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alan Hutton

The Brecon National - numbers confirmed as attending so far 1 month 2 weeks ago #42288

Thank you Rob for organizing a great weekend.
600 miles for me.
Can I get a T shirt for an X19 owner in Australia?

The Brecon National - numbers confirmed as attending so far 1 month 2 weeks ago #42289

A mere 300-and-something miles for a lightweight like me, but I'd still like to join in on the thanks and congratulations to the Warrens for achieving a great weekend.

Also completely knackered now, from a weekend sitting down.

PS: 24 cars must be pushing 10% of the entire viable current UK population.
Cunnorum plena sunt omnia

Last edit: by Mike Gwilt.

The Brecon National - numbers confirmed as attending so far 1 month 2 weeks ago #42290

@David Moult....sorry David, they were strictly pre order.
Proud owner of Rosie UPN 19Y
Also driving Azura the Mazda on rainy days
www.britbitsandclips.com
www.allsparks.com
www.sitran.dept.shef.ac.uk/

The Brecon National - numbers confirmed as attending so far 1 month 1 week ago #42297

Ruth and I had a great time. Superbly organised, great company and excellent driving. Thanks so much for putting together a brilliant weekend.
On Sunday night we had a Chinese meal delivered to the Lakeside bar..topped off the weekend lovely. Then met the X1/9 'brothers' in Hay-on-Wye by chance on Monday!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds