user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2023 Club National Event - Lake District - Latest news 8 months 3 weeks ago #43369

Latest News for the 2023 National Event:

T Shirts & Saturday evening meal

Deadline for ordering T Shirts for this years event is 18th August, see advert below:

Information below for the Saturday evening meal:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Internet Officer.

2023 Club National Event - Lake District - Latest news 8 months 5 days ago #43403

The deadline for ordering T shirts is today!!
Blue Gran Finale F100FAW
As seen in Classic & Sports car....
As seen in Auto Italia.....
As seen on Fifth Gear....!!!!
Lido ALF 704S

2023 Club National Event - Lake District - Countdown to the weekend!!!! 7 months 2 weeks ago #43437

The national event is this coming weekend.

Below is a copy of the itinerary for the weekend.
Route guides and further details will be given out Friday evening at the event.

Timelines and itinerary
Friday 8th September – Arrive at St Bees, Seacote Park CA27 0ET as and when. This is the central meeting point and accommodation.
There is a bar where we can meet up for drinks / catch up at Seacote hotel which is a short 2 minute walk across the sea front car park from Seacote Park.

Saturday 9th: Scenic drive through the lakes.
Meet at 9.45am in the sea front car park for a 10:15am departure.
There will be a coffee stop and rendezvous point at the Countryman pub at Lamplugh. We will then procees through the lakes where there will be a lunch stop at Honister Pass Slate mine.
The scenic drive then proceeds to Keswick where the drive ends. Members can then explore the town and walk down to Derwent Water.
We then head back to St Bees for the evening meal which is at 6pm for 6.30pm at the Seacote Hotel.
Juliet will be collecting the money for the meal beforehand.

Sunday 10th: Leave Seacote Park at 10.30 am and a scenic drive along the A595 down the coast to the Lakeland Motor Museum at Ulverston. We have an area to park in here. There is a café for lunch and the usual prize giving will take place.
Members can then depart for home at their leisure.
Blue Gran Finale F100FAW
Lido ALF 704S
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard Garnett

Last edit: by Andy Rowley.

2023 Club National Event - Lake District - Countdown to the weekend!!!! 7 months 2 weeks ago #43440

looking forward to it see you there

2023 Club National Event - Lake District - Latest news 7 months 2 weeks ago #43441

Looking forward to it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy Rowley

2023 Club National Event - Lake District - Countdown to the weekend!!!! 7 months 2 weeks ago #43444

Looking forward it

2023 Club National Event - Lake District - Latest news 7 months 1 week ago #43454

Thank-you to Juliet and Andy for organising a great weekend and to everybody who took part for making it special.

It was with some pride that I watched fellow club members and X1/9 owners battle through a torrential downpour, biblical floods, thunder and lightning. And some guilt as I was doing it from the safety of a modern VW!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy Rowley, Richard Garnett

2023 Club National Event - Lake District - Latest news 7 months 1 week ago #43455

Thanks to you, Jim for shadowing me to Ulverston when Rosie decided to play up.
Proud owner of Rosie UPN 19Y
Also driving Azura the Mazda on rainy days.
www.britbitsandclips.com
www.allsparks.com
www.sitran.dept.shef.ac.uk/

2023 Club National Event - Lake District - Latest news 7 months 1 week ago #43456

A great weekend, thanks to everyone who came along. I really enjoyed it. Despite the worlds longest ever thunderstorm on the Sunday, we had really great weather and the scenery was outstanding!
A few pics below from the weekend. There will be a full report in the next magazine!
Blue Gran Finale F100FAW
Lido ALF 704S
Attachments:

Last edit: by Andy Rowley.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds