user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC:

14000 mile SE 3 months 6 days ago #43653

Sadly I am auctioning my Mica Blue SE . its on SWVA website and is being auctioned on Feb 1st . its near perfect but i am not using it enough and will never take it out in the rain or park it near anyone else !! its a difficult decision as its beautiful and has only 14000 miles on it but I do not want to see it deteriorate or get marked in any way. At least I have had a few months to cherish it in my garage and drive it at weekends when its dry. I guess it sounds daft but this is the sort of emotion our X19s provoke in some of us !! hope it goes to someone who will preserve it . if I could afford to have it in a glass case in my sitting room I would !! love the club and will stay as a member . maybe I need a rusty runner that has a few dents.....hey ho.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Brian Charles Cutler.

14000 mile SE 3 months 6 days ago #43654

Hi. Looks very nice. Do you know if it has been resprayed or any paint work done, and does everything work on it. Also has engine had work on it? I have a similar SE and my son loves it so may be looking to get him one as well!! You can pm me if like.
Garry Ursin-Smith

Last edit: by Garry Ursin-smith.

14000 mile SE 3 months 5 days ago #43656

Its completely original , no welding , no new paintwork . engine has new cambelt new battery, all works and all it needs is the auto choke to be adjusted , runs beautifully when warmed up . new fluids and just had a health check by the garage to make sure all is ok .as new inside .t
the video on the web shows it running ok. two small bits of touch in on the bonnet which are only visible from the right angle . apart from that its as good as they get. all history is present from purchase with handbook pack mots etc. it is the real deal .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Garry Ursin-smith

14000 mile SE 3 months 5 days ago #43658

Sounds good. I will enter the auction unless you have a price in mind before you may settle on. Would be cash. Many thanks though anyway for being so honest with your assessment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Charles Cutler

14000 mile SE 3 months 4 days ago #43661

The car looks like a stunner!!

The auction house have advertised it as a saloon!! Err no.

I hope you get a decent price for it, the seats look immaculate, mine were similar when I bought my car. It was a source of great annoyance that they seemed to wear every time that I sat on them! I dealt with that problem by getting a spare set of seats from an earlier car. and storing the originals for best.
I can well understand you're not wanting to use the car. The problem is that they are better for being used.

As I mentioned I hope it sells well.
Blue Gran Finale F100FAW
As seen in Classic & Sports car....
As seen in Auto Italia.....
As seen on Fifth Gear....!!!!
Lido ALF 704S
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Charles Cutler

14000 mile SE 3 months 4 days ago #43663

Thanks for your comments . it will be my first auction so am kind of looking forward to it , but wont sell if I do not get what its worth , hope the sun comes out! I put a cushion on the seats to keep them immaculate but notice that they have put it in the back .

14000 mile SE 3 months 4 days ago #43664

it is a beauty , and i understand about the little use , im the same , i have worked out my weekly mileage to be around 20 miles a week i was thinking of selling mine , but the alfa romeo gtv i was thinking of getting , the tax is £325 a yr , and it does not make it viable to be paying that for less than 2000 miles a yr use

14000 mile SE 3 months 4 days ago #43665

Ricardo...road tax £325pa..yipes!!!!

14000 mile SE 3 months 4 days ago #43666

yep and for the 3 litre alfa gtv its 395 and set to rise in april for all vehicles

14000 mile SE 2 months 3 weeks ago #43688

What a Day!! Hamilton to Ferrari next year and my beautiful x19 sold at auction, a fair price for both parties I think. Now I need a not so perfect one that I am not scared to drive!!

14000 mile SE 2 months 3 weeks ago #43689

Hi. Sent you a pm

Last edit: by Garry Ursin-smith.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds