user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bargain Spare Car - D Reg 1986 Black 15 years 2 months ago #10001

HISTORY....Last year I purchased another X19 with the plan just to keep it for spares – had extra room in the garage you see and having a “spare” car sounded like a good idea... would save a fortune on parts... even came with a set of 5.5Jx13 Speedlines which I was going to do up... never did though.. In fact I haven’t touched the car at all and now need the space. Been kept in my garage since purchase.

FIRST REFUSAL - I’m offering it to members of this club first - £100 ono which is less than half what I paid for it! Buyer collects. Can guarantee it will start and will even personally drive it onto your trailer for free!

CONDITION - I’ve run it up regularly to keep it going but obviously no MOT or Tax so probably most useful as spares as the bodywork is pretty tatty and was in the early stages of resto but depends how crazy you are, ha ha! You could even do what many do and sell off the parts individually which would make you a pleasant summer profit – I’d do this but I just don’t have the space or time!

UP FOR GRABS - Get yourself a bargain spare car now. For jpeg photos / more details and any questions, please email me ASAP. Mark
'99 Alfa 145 / '86 X1/9 /'69 Freeman Cruiser / '92 Delica / '91 Dedra Turbo / Bird Nut Feeder / Inflatable Canoe . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bargain Spare Car - D Reg 1986 Black 15 years 2 months ago #10325

Car has now gone off to a good home - thanks everyone for looking. As of now (6:15pm Fri) I've approximately 20 hours grace before that space in my garage gets filled up with another car purchase.. oops :lol: (talk about no will power.... :cry: )
'99 Alfa 145 / '86 X1/9 /'69 Freeman Cruiser / '92 Delica / '91 Dedra Turbo / Bird Nut Feeder / Inflatable Canoe . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds