user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC: S reg 1977 1300cc metallic green

S reg 1977 1300cc metallic green 3 months 3 days ago #39559

This car was posted for sale here earlier this year and I bought it with the intention of getting it back to bare metal to do a ‘proper’ job on it but I’m also restoring an historic race car that is swallowing a lot more cash than we originally had anticipated so unfortunately the X19 will have to go to help with cashflow.

www.x1-9ownersclub.org.uk/forum/8-cars-f...00-x19-for-sale.html

The original description mentions no rust but to be fair I’ve noticed some blisters on the rear panel above the exhaust and in addition to that it has had new door skins at some point that have been fitted poorly so they will need to be redone. It really needs a respray as the paint is faded, with scratches and the odd small dent here and there. The engine turns over but it does not run. The interior is in good condition but the carpet could do with being replaced. Keys are present but the V5 will need to be applied for. Overall a very worthwhile candidate to put some money into.

I paid £3500 for it and would ideally like to get my money back or a close offer. Fairly rare now in decent condition so whoever says yes I’ll take it and transfers the money into my account gets it!

It can be viewed at classic motorsport preparation company near Tamworth so please contact me via PM or at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to arrange to see it or with any questions of course.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Stephen Bayliss.

S reg 1977 1300cc metallic green 3 months 3 days ago #39560

More photos

S reg 1977 1300cc metallic green 3 months 3 days ago #39561

Few more

S reg 1977 1300cc metallic green 2 months 3 weeks ago #39611

Now on Ebay

1977 Fiat X19
Completed

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.840 seconds