user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1973 Bertone X1/9 Prototipo

1973 Bertone X1/9 Prototipo 3 months 1 week ago #40648

The car is a 1973 prototype based on a Bertone X1/9 first series built following Abarth specifications, with original Italian plates and documents so you can use it also on public roads.

It has been completely restored using original and extremely rare pieces: kit with fenders, roof, bonnets and periscope in fiberglass bought at the Abarth Works Museum in Belgium, Fusina seats, Monza tank cap, Willans 4 points harnesses, Abarth steering-wheel, Carello Megalux and Supermegalux headlights, Lancia Fulvia Coupe indicators, Abarth wheels with semislick Toyo tires, Vitaloni rear-view mirrors, Jaeger rev-counter, Jaeger oil pressure instrument, VDO oil temperature instrument, VDO fuel level instrument, Veglia battery conditions instrument and Veglia water temperature instrument, perfectly how it was in the 70’s.
Also the mechanics have been completely restored: the engine has been upgraded with some best-performing pieces like a racing camshaft and two 44 Weber carburators, a stainless steel exhaust, 5-speed gear box, new brakes and shock absorbers.
We also fitted plexiglass windows to make the car lighter and support bars and roll-bar to reinforce it.

For the price, I accept offers. This is a race ready car with extremely rare pieces of the 70’s and there aren’t other prototypes like this for sale at the moment!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1973 Bertone X1/9 Prototipo 3 months 1 week ago #40652

Could you Give me some Idea of the selling price please as I'am very interested in buying the car
Thanks Colin

1973 Bertone X1/9 Prototipo 3 months 1 week ago #40653

Hi Colin,
I don't have a precise idea for the price but to realize this car I spent more than 60,000€ for original and rare pieces, bodywork, mechanics, etc. so my intent is to get the money spent back. Make me an offer! The car is amazing and you won't find another prototype like this!
Thank you, Gianluca

1973 Bertone X1/9 Prototipo 3 months 1 week ago #40654

• JB
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
€60,000 wow!

1973 Bertone X1/9 Prototipo 3 months 6 days ago #40655

Is it an offer? :cheer:
I bought pieces from the whole of Italy and also in Europe to complete this car and they were very expensive. Also the labor has been very expensive, it took a year and eight months to complete this car!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds