user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1500 cc, 5 Speed 1983;

1500 cc, 5 Speed 1983; 10 months 1 week ago #40727

I have a lovely Rosso red 1500 cc for sale with 87,000 genuine miles on the clock. I have a few old MOT’s and lots of service history receipts as proof of the mileage.
The body was Fully Resprayed nearly 5 years ago and lots of items refurbished or rebuilt ,the car has proved very reliable to us over the last 3 years of use, and we have enjoyed using it and driven some long journeys!

Genuine reason for sale - I am having major spinal surgery, and after having surgery I know I will struggle to get into the X19???? so think it’s time to pass her onto to a new owner.

This car gets lots of attention at shows and when being driven, it has recently been featured in Classic magazine after being spotted by one of the magazine Journalists, the colour is original but has been painted in 2 pack so always has a nice shine to it.
The interior is totally original and was just vacuumed/wiped clean and put back in, there is a small crack in the vinyl on the drivers seat, I would have loved to had the seats recovered in leather but could not justify spending more money !

I need to sell this car for £5,500.00 , if I have no serious interest I may park it up in my garage for a few years, we have owned the car for 15 + years so may keep it a few more until my daughter can drive.

The car is in Cardiff, I would be more than happy to deliver once a deal was agreed, please Private Message me for further info?

Price: £5500.00 As stated
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jon Griffiths. Reason: No attachments
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds