user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC:

1989 grand finale restoration 1 month 3 weeks ago #41855

Regrettably due to ill health I will shortly be selling my 1989 grand finale. I purchased it from an ex member on here who spent a lot of time and money on the restoration. The car is solid and 85% complete , since I've purchased it I've spent a lot more time and even more money . My plans to finish the restoration have been cut short by recently being diagnosed with a heart condition . I really would like to see it going to an enthusiast who will finish it.

All the bodywork is pretty much prepared for paint and the engine compartment, luggage area, inside door shuts etc are all painted so it's just the main body that needs paint, I have the paint and 2K clearcoat. The car was stripped for body prep so requires reassemblly after body gets the topcoat. As far as I'm aware all the parts trim etc to reassemble are there. It's had loads of new parts , it's been under sealed I've had it running and driving . Car is in dry storage at the moment and can be viewed most weekdays.

I've got lots of photos and video of it running on my phone but I can seem to upload them here If anyone in here is interested PM me and we can have a chat and I can whatsapp the pics and videos.

Cheers,
Lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1989 grand finale restoration 1 month 2 weeks ago #41864

Hi Lee

Sorry to hear about your heart condition.
Please call me or send photos of your x 19

Stay safe
Best Nick

1989 grand finale restoration 4 weeks 13 hours ago #41908

Hi there! Just wondered what the status on this was? Is it still for sale?

Ta
Rob

1989 grand finale restoration 4 weeks 12 hours ago #41910

Still for sale and in dry storage in South Wales
Lee

1989 grand finale restoration 4 weeks 10 hours ago #41913

Sent PM :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds