user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC:

my 1988 x19 4 months 2 weeks ago #43520

Hi readers ,
I me looking to sell my x19 , 36000 miles from new , the reg is xig1448 to see the mot history and mileage thru the years , it has had a full body strip down to bare metal , all panels that were corroded replaced , glass out doors off etc , full respray 7 coats ! in ferrari rosso corsa , all this was done in june this year , brake and clutch master replaced in 2021 with brake fluid flush , also slave cylinder , only done around 6000 miles since oil change using shell helix semi synth 10/40 , also gearbox oil changed with millers non ep sae 90, electronic ign fitted last month , good tyres 185x60x13 gates ethanol proof fuel hoses , always run on superunleaded, ngk spark plugs fitted this month
lots more parts replaced which if any interest i can explain , i have a thick folder of invoices and history of the car from myself and the previous owner ,
Reason for sale is my sister has just this week bought an alfa twin spark spyder , and ive decided that i would like one as well or a gtv
im asking around the 7k mark ,it is valued by my insurance company at 9k , agreed value my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. car is based in north suffolk norfolk border near to diss my number 07971288655
update for a quick sale i would accept £5500 , i have lots of pictures of the resto on watapp i can send to anyone interested.
Update speedo stopped working a few months back , i have the new cable but not fitted , i have installed a dashmount digital speedo so i get a mph reading of my speed . .
It does have a minor leak in the seal on the targa top when it rains , but this week i have replaced the rubber seal with a new seal , and it seems a lot better , any questions you have i will answer as best as i can

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ricardo a p roadnight. Reason: new price
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds