user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Alfa 3.0 V6 24v X1/9 for sale using F reg Gran Finale 16 years 2 months ago #4959

• adamjosey
  • adamjosey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am putting up for sale a x19, which is part modified for P1X conversion. It is a 45k Blue Gran Finale, stripped down with engine removed. I also have two engines, one is a modified Alfa 3.0 V6 24V, which has been reworked to fit into an x19, and the other is a 35k standard 1500 engine with standard Carb. I also have 4 modified brake callipers, disks and hubs. The brakes are originally from a Alfa 164, but they have been reworked and designed to fit the x19 using x19 hubs and spindles, for much improved braking i.e for the 250bhp Alfa lump.

I have all the parts (apart from the 4 hubs, because they have been modified to P1X spec, and rear metal bumper) from the original Gran finale, so if you wish to you can put the 45k x19 back together with the standard 35k engine or use the 3.0 v6 24V. Both engines are complete, the Alfa one has all parts necesscary to run, i.e if u got a fuel tank you could run it out of the car, ecu etc. I also have the Alfa 164 CAT, front Suspension (this for use in the P1X conversion), air con pump, and power steering pump.

I started this project 3 years ago, 99% of the current work has all been carried out by Nick Troth @ P1X. But due to work commitments, and possible posting abroad with the TA I have decide to sell it and keep my original, much loved standard 1500 ex'y, and invest my time and effort into my original much tired love.

If you want any further information please dont hesitate to contact me on either 07706862373 or adamjosey@hotmail.com .

If you require pictures just let me know, I will email them to you.

I am not looking for stupid amounts of money for it, just give me an offer, I will split up the lot if necessary, if you only require certain parts.

I am only advertising this at present on the owners club forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Alfa 3.0 V6 24v X1/9 for sale using F reg Gran Finale 16 years 1 month ago #6094

• riber33
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Adam,

I have tried and tried over the last 4 weeks to get a reply from you please have the coutesy to call or email me asap

Alfa 3.0 V6 24v X1/9 for sale using F reg Gran Finale 16 years 3 weeks ago #6323

• riber33
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dear Adam,

As I have said before I have have done my upmost to contact you without success.

I have emailed, phoned and left messages and finally I spoke to pix to try and locate you via a home address or home phone number neither of which they had.

However I was informed about you and some choice words were used, which I won't repeat here I was also about the possibility that you may have lied about exactly wwhat it is that you are selling which is even more of a worry.

Having said that I am a fair man and I am still willing to do a deal and give you the chance to prove certain people wrong including myself about you at the very least.

The ball is still in your court, you have my numbers and my email address so please get in touch

If I don't here from you within the next 7 days all I can do is warn other club members not to risk their money

With regards

Paul

ps I really did not want to post this type of message as you did sound genuine on the phone but under the current circumstances you left me no other choice.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds