user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC:

X/19 5 years 7 months ago #37481

Hi everyone
I'm looking to buy an x/19 preferably in red. I have a limited budget and obviously are prepared for a little work. I'm not an expert so any advice/ help would be greatly appreciated
Many thanks Stephen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

X/19 5 years 7 months ago #37482

Hi there! Well I shall give you the same advice I was given when I posted pretty much the same question as you :-P which os buy the best one you can, these cars can hide rot and gremlins so the get the best starting base you can :-) though the are awesome when you get one. They're not to bad to work on either, as I am learning everything I do as I go and the x-ie is quite ok in this regard. What is your budget? As around £2000 or should get a decent enough working car :-) there's one on ebay I think... not sure if its red tho! good luck in your hubt anyway!

Last edit: by Christian Davies.

X/19 5 years 7 months ago #37483

Thank you
My budget is around £2500 so hoping to find a good base for that. Looked at one yesterday but too many badly hidden problems, regards Steve

X/19 5 years 7 months ago #37485

That's a goodchunk of change :-) I spent a bit under that, mine is solid with a years mot but tatty in places and with a few gremlins that I have had to/am still sorting out :-) if you wouldn't mine blue then ta chap on here called james was selling a gran finale for around that price?? There are peeps on here that are really good, helpful and they know their stuff, good place for x1/9 chat is this forum!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds